FOR YOUR DENTURES
How should you care for your dentures?
Some suggestions for proper denture care are:
• ALWAYS rinse your dentures inside and outside after
• ALWAYS clean inside and out with a soft denture brush
mild soap before putting them in your mouth in the morning
and after taking them out at night.
• ALWAYS put your dentures in water with or without
denture cleanser at night. Follow cleanser instructions.
• ALWAYS clean your dentures over a soft surface or
basin of water. This will help avoid breakage if dropped.
• ALWAYS massage your gums morning and night with a
soft brush or cotton gauze.
• ALWAYS see your dentist for any denture adjustment.
• NEVER use scouring powders or strong detergents.
These may damage the dentures.
• NEVER put your dentures in hot water.
• NEVER let your dentures dry out.
• NEVER use adhesives unless advised to do so by your
• NEVER attempt to adjust, repair, or refit your denture