Traditional placement of implants was a two-stage procedure.
The implant was placed and allowed to integrate, and then
a second-stage surgery was done to "uncover" the
implant with a transmucosal abutment. Implants are now being
done as a single-stage surgery, eliminating the osseointegration
needed for a second surgery. This has made it easier for the
patient and saves time for the treatment.
Immediate Replacement of missing central
Benefits of Immediate Function Dental
• Flapless and painless and a minor procedure.
• Simple and good predictability from a surgical perspective.
• Well balanced and stable foundation for teeth.
• Attractive, natural looking teeth in a short period
of time .
• No healing time required prior to functioning.
• Fast , fixed and cost effective.
• This is a single stage procedure and all the treatment
can be completed within a single visit eliminating the need
for a second visit.
• This saves you the time and money required for the
second visit as done in traditional implant procedure.
You can eat immediately after placement
of implants and teeth/ fixed prosthesis
FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION WITH IMMEDIATE
Immediate Replacement of missing anterior
teeth and gum defect with implant retained fixed partial denture